The beauty world has been killing it as of late with countless cutting edge beauty launches. From Colourpop doing their take on the infamous brow pomade to Maybelline showing off some sneak peeks back stage at Fashion Week. Oh, and have you seen Urban Decay’s Summer 2016 Collection. I have my eye out for there Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector so much so that I might be placing a sneaky order tonight. You see I’m not even done typing up this post and I’m already getting myself to go online shopping.
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip: I’ve had an incurable hunger for one of Colourpop’s latest releases and to make matters worse the shade Mess Around has caught my eye. I’d characterize this shade as a grunge lip for us natural girls.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil: I’m all about a first-class matte lip so when a review from none other then Lily Pebbles popped into my Bloglovin’ feed raving about a brown mauve matte lip color (Bahama) I couldn’t help but press buy in my online shopping cart.
- Burberry Fresh Glow BB Cream: All it took for me to longing want this was the sheer fact that it says fresh glow in the name of it. Need I say more, I think not.
- Diptyque Feu de Bois Candle: A while back I received a mini size of the Jasmin candle from Diptyque and the second I light the candle I knew I had been sucked it. Now I’m over here drooling over a woody scent and picturing it burning in my room.
- Glossier Boy Brow: The department of brows has constantly been the one aspect of my makeup regime I haven’t fully grasped yet. I mean it’s well over a year since the last time I got my brows threaded, don’t get me wrong they looked bomb afterwards but the whole getting their part wasn’t so easy. But I’ve made a promise to my mom (hopefully she forgets) that within the next couple of weeks I’ll take the plunge and get them threaded so I feel as though the Glossier Boy Brow would be perfect for a no fuss brow routine.
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer: A primer can either make or break the way your makeup lays on your skin. It seems everyone and their mom has raved about Makeup Forever’s Primer range so when I heard that their is a hydrating version I couldn’t resist dragging it to my online shopping cart.