Us beauty enthusiasts always have that one brand that is without a doubt on their lust list and for me that is Glossier. From their minimalistic approach on packaging to the whole basis of the brand. It’s save to assume that I’ve been glossified. Oh, and we can’t forget their aesthetically pleasing IG.
Now if you’re a little curious on where Glossier came from their is no need to fret, I’ve got you covered. Emily Weiss (founder of Into The Gloss) designed & developed a line of products that are a necessity for the everyday girl.
- Milky Jelly Cleanser: It was love at first pump for me and Glossier’s newest release. From the rose scent that accompanied it to the softness of my skin afterwards, I can’t seem to spot a flaw in it.
- Soothing Face Mist: I’m by no means a big league when it comes to knowing what makes a good face mist but whenever I use this I feel as though I might have cracked the code. This along with their cleanser has been a dynamic duo in my skincare routine as of late.
- Priming Moisturizer: The moment my ears heard the name of this product it was practically in my cart already. This creme is the ultimate fuse of a day and night moisturizer all while priming the skin.
- Perfecting Skin Tint: If there is one area of makeup I pride myself on it’s knowing what lightweight base to go for and let me say that this skin tint has checked all the boxes for me.
- Balm Dotcom:There couldn’t be a name more fitting when conversing about this gem. It has stolen the top position in my lip balm stockpile. I’ve fallen in love with this skin salve so quickly that I’ve already introduced it to my mom.
All the hype around Glossier hasn’t been misplaced whatsoever. So the question is now: When are you going to be glossified?