If your anything like me your iPhone is an extension of you. From checking the lastest blog posts to snapping pictures my iPhone is in constant use. It’s even gotten to the point where at all times I have a portable charger in my possession. I’m that person constantly downloading apps on to there phone. Here’s a rundown of the apps I use on a daily basis…
- VSCO Cam: The app I use exclusively for editing anything and everything photography.
- Canon Camera Connect: I can transfer my photos via wifi from my Canon G7x to my phone.
- Bloglovin: A virtual newspaper for us bloggers. A place where all of the latest posts are in one feed.
- Instagram: By far the social media outlet I frequent the most. I love discovering unique photographers and seeing the way they capture a moment.
- WordPress: No matter when a new post goes up I love the convince of being able to check the comments on my phone or editing those minor mistakes out before hitting publish.
- Music: The music app is something you’ll catch me on almost 100% of the time. I’m pretty sure I eat, sleep, and breath music.