Hide those wallets of yours, cause if you’re anything like me, hearing about what people most desire (beauty wise that is) makes me immediately want to jump online and start adding everything they’re talking about in my cart.
- Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel: The cleanser I seem to hear only good things about has finally stole the top slot on my wishlist. A gel-oil cleanser claiming to remove all the days impurities and makeup all while the leaving the skin feeling balanced and nourished along with a multitude of other benefits. Sounds convincing doesn’t it… if you’re like me though you like to go into the beauty world and do a little investigating and so far so good.
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ultimate Cleanse: Yet another cleanser on my shopping list, do you see a trend here? I feel like as of this year Sarah Chapman has blossomed and that has definitely sparked an interest in my heart.
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Professional Cleansing Mitts: The least appealing aspect of washing my face is having your wet washcloth drip all the way down your arm but there is no need to worry anymore, Sarah Chapman has us covered with her professional cleansing mitts. All you have to do is soak the mitts in warm water, slip four fingers into them and wipe away cleanser, makeup and grime.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: I love nothing more then a matching foundation and concealer duo and as I’ve recently picked up the Wake Me Up concealer, I feel it’s only right to give the foundation a go. The only problem – I haven’t heard of the foundation being in the states. So if anyone of you happens to know where I can snatch up this foundation let me know.
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar: I have a weakness for cream shadows especially when they’re in crayon form. A raved about eyeshadow crayon in the beauty community is from By Terry. From what I can see the shade selection is gorgeous – ranging from a classic bronze to a dark midnight blue. There is no denying anyones love for these. Some of my most beloved posts are The All-Star Ombre Backstars from Lily Pebbles and Eyeshadow Sticks: 3 Ways from Vivianna Does Makeup.
- Diptyque Jasmin Candle: A candle lover like me can’t possibly resist not purchasing a full size of a Diptyque candle. A while ago I had a small size of the Jasmin candle and let me tell you that candle smelled absolutely amazing. The only problem is have you seen how expensive those candles, in all honesty though I definitely think they’re worth the price tag.