Chances are if you catch me out an about this is the look you’ll catch me sporting. Some people would say I’m in a rut but I prefer to call it My Comfort Zone. If you’ve taken one look into my wardrobe you’ll know it consists of black, grey, with a touch of white. What can I say I’m a creature of habit, I’ll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color. So without further ado here is a lowdown of everything in my comfort zone…
As far as my makeup routine goes I like to keep things on the lighter side of the spectrum. A lightweight, glowy base with a mauve nude blush, a touch of mascara and a brown – toned lip option.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue (shade Ginger)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (shade Medium-Light Neutral)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (shade Exposed)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (shade Luminous Light)
- Nyx Micro Brow Pencil (shade Expresso)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather (shade Creamy Beige)
- L’oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
- Nyx High Voltage Lipstick (shade Flutter Kiss)
An essential piece in my wardrobe is a comfy baggy dark grey boyfriend tee and you can never go wrong with some simple silver jewelry. An item I love to pair with anything and everything are my black converses. To top of the look I reach for my black Ray Ban inspired sunglass.